Champions League Scheme

bluesteve1964

I'm registered on Champions League Ticket scheme. As yet I have had no notification that my seat is reserved for the Juve game. In previous years I have received an e-mail confirmation as soon as tickets went on sale. Checked account on-line and it is not in purchase history. Anyone else had notification yet?

Mine came out yesterday and i've been moved with no prior warning that that would happen before they signed me up for the CL Scheme and happily took my money out of my account!

I actually wrote to and spoke on the phone to the club about this last season as the away fans in the East Stand was causing myther and now it seems they've offered even more seats to away fans - mine being one of them!

Well fucked off!

Best to check that your card details are correct - mine expired at one point last year and the ticket didn't go through.
Then give the ticket office a ring.

Incidentally, word seems to be that those whose ST didn't work and were sent a paper ticket for Watford like my lad, are being told on the confirmation to collect a paper ticket for the Juve game, but the Twitter feed says they will be issued with a paper ticket by post...anyone know for sure?

Best to check that your card details are correct - mine expired at one point last year and the ticket didn't go through.

Incidentally, word seems to be that those whose ST didn't work and were sent a paper ticket for Watford like my lad, are being told on the confirmation to collect a paper ticket for the Juve game, but the Twitter feed says they will be issued with a paper ticket by post...anyone know for sure?
Just got through to customer services and there is a problem with my card. Had it cloned a couple of months ago and had new one issued. Altered details on my account but apparently you have to do it separately on the Cup Schemes. Told money will be taken tomorrow, I wait with bated breath.
Cheers @jockblue

I'm one of these ...I've contacted the club and they said mine was posted this morning ...so I Guess they will be sending them all out

Got mine yesterday money gone out, no cup scheme discount this year, though I actually cannot remember if we got one last year in champs league.

I'm one of them too...I'd be pissed off if I have to collect my ticket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.