189.png
MCI Manchester City - -
Date: Jan 10, 2014
13/14 Jan 10, 2014
124.png
Taye A Taye Academy
189.png
Manche Man City U18 - -

I was going of this, which seems to say he left Taye in January but didn't sign for us until July 2014. Don't know how accurate that is though.
Signed for City U18 in January is what it says and he went on loan to Columbus Crew as I recall.

This is updated from something i posted recently:

The key issue is 17 foreigners (for both PL and CL squad rules). Ours is looking like this:
1 Caballero.
2 Kompany, 3 Mangala, 4 Sagna, 5 Kolarov, 6 DeMichelis, 7 Zabaleta. 8 Otamendi
9 Fernando, 10 Fernandinho, 11 Yaya Toure, 12 Silva, 13 Navas, 14 Nasri, 15 De Bruyne,.
16 Bony, 17 Aguero.
(18 Bruno Zuculini).

Beyond the 17 above we can have 4 association trained (AT) and 4 club trained (CT) for the CL, the PL doesn’t distinguish AT and CT and allows 8 of either (pretty sure that’s the case). So ours looks like this:
AT: 1 Hart, 2 Clichy, 3 Sterling, 4 Delph, 5 Wright. CT: None!

Under 21’s are not limited (except for CL where they have to have been with us for 2 years) so most EDS players can play, however notable under 21 players who can’t in CL are:
Kelechi Iheanacho & Patrick Roberts.

Looks very good to me although a bit short upfront maybe.

Yep, I think it is the strongest squad we hve had by quite a distance. Personally I'd love to see Mangala play striker but there would need to be at least 4/5 injuries before we got to that point.
He played there at youth level. Get Clichy crossing the ball into him and he'd be fine ;)

There is a bit of a grey area with regards to Iheanacho which the club may appeal to UEFA.

The rule states "has been eligible to play for the club concerned for any uninterrupted period of two years"

City signed him in Jan 14 but he didn't get a work permit until Feb 15 so he wasn't eligible to play until he got his work permit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.