Champions vs Al Ain 15.05.2014 pre match thread

chris85mcfc

Anyone watching this on Thursday? I'm sure I read that it was on BTsport kick off 4.45pm BST

Be interesting to see if Lescott and Richards get a game, pretty sure I saw that Lopes and one or two of the EDS team have gone over

Can't imagine too many of the players going to the World Cup will be risked so hopefully full 90 minutes for Jovetic

chris85mcfc said:
Anyone watching this on Thursday? I'm sure I read that it was on BTsport kick off 4.45pm BST

Be interesting to see if Lescott and Richards get a game, pretty sure I saw that Lopes and one or two of the EDS team have gone over

Can't imagine too many of the players going to the World Cup will be risked so hopefully full 90 minutes for Jovetic

Fcukin hell,another day off work.........I will have to think about a better excuse "ive only got one pair of trousers" wearing thin.

Tbilisi said:
chris85mcfc said:

Fcukin hell,another day off work.........I will have to think about a better excuse "ive only got one pair of trousers" wearing thin.

Your one pair of pants are going to be wearing thin if your wearing them everyday :)

I think ill probably record it and watch it later on

greasedupdeafguy said:
Which eds players are there?

Hope jovetic and Rodwell get starts.

I saw a picture of Lopes and Bytiqui (can't spell his name) on the plane but im guessing they took one or two more

Rodwell looked out of shape on Sunday but i hope he gets a game as well, maybe even Nastasic if he's back fit again

Pretty sure i saw Huws in the pictures as well. Hope to see loads of youth and different lineups. Want to see Boyata as well.

shaiomarali said:
On plane is he Fofana?

No i don't think Fofana was on the plane

Hopefully he will play some part in pre season games but maybe not the first team games

Just had a look on the pictures and I can't see Huws either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.