Championship playoffs

chris85mcfc

Who are you backing?

Obviously Leicester and Burnley are up which should see some pretty good away days next season

But who do you want to see win the playoffs

QPR
Derby
Wigan
Brighton

I'd say the obvious one is Derby or Wigan because their only an hour down the road

But after the way the QPR fans celebrated when we scored the winner against them ive got a bit of a soft spot for them, having said that I don't want to see Joey Barton anywhere near a premier league pitch

I think I'd be quite content with any of them joining us in the PL... preferably not QPR though.

Derby - Good football
Brighton - Nice new name in the PL
Wigan - Uwe Factor.

Wigan as it's easy to get to, Derby as they are a young team that plays exciting football or Brighton as The Amex looks smart.

#abqpr

Studied in Derby so have a soft spot for them. I reckon they'll do it too.

Fetlocks go fuck yourself 'duck'

Has to be Brighton
Would be a great away day!!
Knowing Sky they will put it on MNF

Derby has got a great young squad and play good attacking football, I'd like to see that talent showcased in the premier league.

I'm still a little sore about Wigan to be honest, but I hear something happened to their chairmans leg at some point so might be nice to find out what thats about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.