Championship Promotions...

EddieR

Who would bluemooners like to see coming up next season? Whether it's for the fierce rivalry, good set of supporters, or excellent pies at away games.

EddieR said:
Who would bluemooners like to see coming up next season? Whether it's for the fierce rivalry, good set of supporters, or excellent pies at away games.

qpr and norwich (both good days out, and not bad fans at both clubs) and then probably Notts Forest from play offs (good day out, not bad to get to)

BringBackSwales said:
EddieR said:

qpr and norwich (both good days out, and not bad fans at both clubs) and then probably Notts Forest from play offs (good day out, not bad to get to)

I'd go along with that.

We don't want Cardiff or Millwall...or even Reading.

At a pinch, maybe Leeds or even Swansea?

Leeds just won and I'd love to see them come up (hate the rags and will never bend over like Fergie arse-kissing clubs such as Wigan and Blackburn do) but their chances of making the playoffs are slim at best.

QPR and Norwich will be good additions IMO if both come up. Forest is the team of the current playoff four I'd like to see come up, although I have an interest in seeing what a Welsh team like Cardiff or Swansea in the Premier League would be like.

citykev28 said:
qpr, norwich and forest. nice grounds and decent supporters on the whole.

this. Norwich, lovely city and some nice country pubs for a game of darts and a pint. Plus my old man's from Diss and supports NAAArwich.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:06 am --<br /><br />Anyone remember the disco dance in the City end at Forest, back in the late 80's I think. On my todd before the game and was asked the time by these Forest lads in some remote park, luckily I was good at accents and passed with flying colours.

Leeds & Forest, premier league clubs in every way, I know a lot don't like Leeds but a big club like that shouldn't be in the Championship with the likes of Wigan etc are masquerading as premier league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.