Championship Thread - 2023/24

5p on every away team to win this weekend returns half a million quid for anyone feeling not very brave but crazy optimistic

Anyone else hope Ipswich mess it up? I know it lets the vermin in from Yarkshire but it’ll make things interesting.

Anyone else hope Ipswich mess it up? I know it lets the vermin in from Yarkshire but it’ll make things interesting.
Watched the build up. Flares and a coach welcome. Bright sunshine. Be a bit snide to wish them any ill. As we know though, things can go a bit fucked up on a pressure-fueled last day scenario. Hope they do it though. The same teams coming up and down gets boring.

Watching Leeds as they’ve a few Welsh players in the squad. Despite having a couple of mates who support them, I hope they don’t come up.

I like their manager and a lad I used to work with I keep in touch with supports them, so i wouldn't begrudge them going up. I've just about forgiven them for that weakest link banner when they relegated us

I like their manager and a lad I used to work with I keep in touch with supports them, so i wouldn't begrudge them going up. I've just about forgiven them for that weakest link banner when they relegated us

I hold grudges longer lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.