Changing your user name..

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
On another forum Im on you can change it anytime you like but you cant on here.

Does anyone have a desire to do this?

Ive thought seriously about it and decided I like the name 'Fluffy Buttocks'

It seems to fit where I am in life and represents my main area of thought these days.

Theres more to think about I guess before making this important change in my life.

I'm thinking of becoming Prince Theophilus Banana-Hammock III

nimrod said:
On another forum Im on you can change it anytime you like but you cant on here.

Does anyone have a desire to do this?

Ive thought seriously about it and decided I like the name 'Fluffy Buttocks'

It seems to fit where I am in life and represents my main area of thought these days.

Theres more to think about I guess before making this important change in my life.

You could try here <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=302194" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=4&t=302194</a> but I doubt you'll be any the wiser...

You could just PM Ric, girlbob got me to change mine to w@nkypants, after a slight of mine.
It might of been a girlbob Ammy combo thinking about it, not an unpleasant thought :)

andyhinch said:
You could just PM Ric, girlbob got me to change mine to w@nkypants, after a slight of mine.
It might of been a girlbob Ammy combo thinking about it, not an unpleasant thought :)
Too early for that talk mate

PM will do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.