Channel 4's 'Undateables'

here's the difference bewteen chaps and girls...

Mrs This! - "ahhh, that's really sweet. He's got a real glint in his eye and I hope they'll be really happy - she seems lovely"

Me - "so I wonder how much the reasonably attractive beautician and astro-chemistry students received in return for their completely natural first dates being filmed?..."

some may accuse me of slight skepticism or even cynicism about the motives for this appalling "documentary"...

Awful programme, another case of C4 making entertainment out of people with learning difficulties.

I agree that everybody should be able to find love and welcome agencies that help people do this, but C4 make entertainment out of this.

I understand some sentiments and it's great to see people find love but it was pretty evident they were using some parts for comedy.

I have watched it from the very beginning and I find it quite heartwarming. The fella last night from Bristol was a likeable soul as was the Asian dwarf from Essex.

unsworthblue said:
Fucking awful programme,channel 4 has got to be the lowest of the low showing this programme! I very rarely watch tv but I thought I'd see what all the fuss was about,channel 4 should be ashamed

Then whatever you do, don't watch Jeremy Kyle...

Puteulanus luna said:
Thats C4 for u. They're always doing those type of show like
Tree boy, the man with a giant hand, the boy who cries piss etc..

if they ever decide to make a programme on the man who talks shit they`ll be lining up round the block for the starring role on here

unsworthblue said:
Fucking awful programme,channel 4 has got to be the lowest of the low showing this programme! I very rarely watch tv but I thought I'd see what all the fuss was about,channel 4 should be ashamed

Channel 4 can be equally as bad at turning out programs as good ones.

Puteulanus luna said:
Thats C4 for u. They're always doing those type of show like
Tree boy, the man with a giant hand, the boy who cries piss etc..

Oh jebus fucking christ lololol.

I found it light hearted but had to force that a bit as it was tempered by "Hmm not sure of c4's intentions here, is this crass"

Main issue was these people do not want or deserve my pity or cute noises made when they do something considered funny.
I found myself having to wind my neck in with that stuff.

Yeah i would like to probe that astro chemists magallenic cloud, she was nice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.