Charity donations from ticket prices

urmston

I disagree with it, unless the match is advertised as a charity match.

Football screws as much as it can out of the fans and is obviously not run on an altruistic basis.

I've no problem with that, but given the sport's usual mercenary and grasping attitude it is a bit rich for it to then decide to give away our hard earned cash to a charity of their choosing.

If they reduced ticket prices then fans would have more money to give to charities of their own choosing.

Charity is a fancy word for scam.

Bill Gates gave a third of his net worth to them and apparently they still need more money.

I've never really thought of it like that, in fact I've never thought about it at all but I think you might be on to something:

They are happy to give a percentage of mine/your money which the clubs probably won't miss but they won't give a percentage of the Nike money, which they would miss, away

I might be against refugees coming here and might not want my money going to help them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.