Charity Night - Middleton Arena February 20th

Scrabster Six

Hope that we can get a few blues to support this as night before Liverpool game. Dave Berry (a Big Blue) who has Cancer is having a benefit evening at Middleton Arena on Saturday February 20th 7:30 .Dave also lost his son Andrew to Muscular Dystrophy a couple of weeks ago at the young age of 21. It would be great to fill the place full of Blues, there will be an auction of several things including stuff that we managed to obtain from the club thanks to Danny Wilson. The nights entertainment consist of a Neil Diamond Tribute act And Frank Sinatra Tribute Act. Tickets are a tenner all going to charity and can be bought from Middleton Post Office, or if you live farther afield just PM me and ill get it sorted. Thanks to Ric for giving me permission to post this and Cyber for his input. Hope We can get the support this guy deserves.

Re: Middleton Arena February 20th...

Mods can you please make this a Sticky & embelish the Title to mention it a Charity Night .Bluemoon contributors are Brilliant at Supporting Charity Events .Cant Praise them enough about how they helped at the Carl Rambsbottom appeal

Scrabster Six said:
Hope that we can get a few blues to support this as night before Liverpool game. Dave Berry (a Big Blue) who has Cancer is having a benefit evening at Middleton Arena on Saturday February 20th 7:30 .Dave also lost his son Andrew to Muscular Dystrophy a couple of weeks ago at the young age of 21. It would be great to fill the place full of Blues, there will be an auction of several things including stuff that we managed to obtain from the club thanks to Danny Wilson. The nights entertainment consist of a Neil Diamond Tribute act And Elvis Tribute Act. Tickets are a tenner all going to charity and can be bought from Middleton Post Office, or if you live farther afield just PM me and ill get it sorted. Thanks to Ric for giving me permission to post this and Cyber for his input. Hope We can get the support this guy deserves.
will be there, all be a good night. ( frank sinatra has pulled out so an elvis tribute is in place )

Just to let you know, i am Daves son (bezzer) as most know him. And obviously Andrews brother, he is truely a fabulous man as was my brother and so it would be great if a few of you could show your faces as there will be alot of blues there. I'm sure it will be a good night. Thanks mods for the sticky. Danny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.