Charity shield bother.

im scared to death...all city fans should stay away,utd are putting a new crew together!

MC ID said:
Don't worry lads, i'll place some armchairs around tactically to draw them away. No Rag can resist the lure of being in an armchair.

361506691_ea1d70a0ef.jpg
absolute quality

BrianW said:
Bound to impact the attendance, since none of us have ever, ever, gone to an away match where the fans are hard and look for trouble. And we have no hard cases of our own, not one.

Wonder if Lancashire Second XI are playing that day - we could all go there instead and avoid all the scary MiBs or whatever these guys are called.[/quote

'Middleton Inter Breds' i think it stands for. Thats what we think here anyway.

OxBlue said:
I didn't see any mither at all at the semi, but then it was all grown men in our group, so no suprises there.

I might pop in to Greenmount Cricket Club and see if the under 12's 2nd team can make it down....should be about the right level for the Rats and the MIBs....

Exactly pal.... They knew where City were, they knew where City would arrive, they even knew what time! Where were they? On Wembley way tormenting easy targets.

No worries at all about them. Whenever they know city are in force, they keep well away! FACT!

Adam Donnelly said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoDi8Ya-7XY[/youtube]

In Norwich of all places hahahaha

Be careful out there Blues. Eddie Beef might be about 2 Moooooooooo

I remember a rumour years ago that the guy who falls through the roof at that game is Christopher Eccleston from Cracker/Dr Who

Check here about 28 secs...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ7juikRlUQ[/youtube]

mcfcliam said:
glen quagmire said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Not seen eddie (the parraffin)beef for a bit,nice to meet up again ; )

Yes, mate that's him! He's one of them.

Now I'm really fucking shitting myself.

Eddie Beef? PMSL little smackrat.

Seen him stumbling past the roundabout at the semi final, he almost got a hiding then and im guessing he'll be too pissed to cause any bother at the community shield

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.