Charity shield bother.

let me make a prediction. younited fans will do nothing unless in far greater numbers.they will get leathered at the services again but claim they ran us all over...probably started by a gobshite like douglas biscuit and his paint tin. best stick to purple aki mate if thats your thing.

glen quagmire said:
cyberblue said:
The OP is on a wind up

Cyber don't think it goes unnoticed that you are immune to my wind ups! I will get you one day, be afraid......be very afraid........................................

It just gets on my balls, that the run up to every fucking derby one of these shit threads turn up. I was kind of hoping that now this one has surfaced, no one will start another nearer the time..............
am afraid your wish wont come true every year we read , my mates brother who works with so & so heard that his sisters boyfriend knows someone who ect ect

Didsbury Dave said:
Rest assured that whatever united hooligans are there will have no interest whatsoever in that bloody roundabout.

Know them well then ,DD?

glen quagmire said:
I overheard a couple of lads talking last night. They were suggesting that some of the rag old boys were gathering a new crew, to cause some mither on the roundabout.

Just have your wits about you blues, i know i will.

aw, bless !!

Let me post this again, for those who don't read a whole thread!

glen quagmire said:
cyberblue said:
The OP is on a wind up

Cyber don't think it goes unnoticed that you are immune to my wind ups! I will get you one day, be afraid......be very afraid........................................

It just gets on my balls, that the run up to every fucking derby one of these shit threads turn up. I was kind of hoping that now this one has surfaced, no one will start another nearer the time..............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.