Charles N'Zogbia?

Cue the 'not good enough' brigade.

Him and Diame gave Wigan the hope of a result.Glad he didn't start.

FantasyIreland said:
Cue the 'not good enough' brigade.

Him and Diame gave Wigan the hope of a result.Glad he didn't start.
Didn't think he was that good. Thought Moses did a better job for them and had a better understanding with Diame.

i would actually love him in our team. looks a bit like Johnson. We need to sign 1 player like him in the summer. Idk if it will be N'zogbia.

Im pretty sure Wigan will get relegated. Then he must be sold to somebody.

Good player in my opinion. I'd take him every day of the week. I was happy he didn't start against us last weekend. He's quick, can dribble, shoot, cross, pass & isn't scared to put his foot in either. So much better than SWP. Can play on both wings too. Its a yes from me.

Don't understand why you would want this bloke to set foot in a City shirt. I don't rate him.

jjeangi said:
Don't understand why you would want this bloke to set foot in a City shirt. I don't rate him.

Because he is a proven versatile talent who would enhance our squad and is better than what we have got.He has a winners mentality,consistently performs well,frequently displaying game changing performances and,at 25 in a far superior team,he will only progress.

I would say he could be described as a typical rag purchase! They can have him as long as we can have Sanchez.

Really good on his day but very inconsistent and also I think we could do slightly better than that don't you think?

Sanchez would be a far better signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.