Charlie Adam/Scott Parker anyone?

King Of The Kippax

Obviously Adam wants to leave blackpool now. One of the best players in the PL last season & seems to have the lot. Probably pick him up for relatively cheap & could add depth to the squad?

Also the case with Parker, add depth to the sqaud as well as PL experience.

Personally i'd take them both tomorrow

Should we give Big Phil another chance? What about bringing Bellamy back? How is Assulin getting on? Any news on AJ?

Having been to around 8 of the Blackpool home games last season...

The press have built up Charlie Adam into something he isnt - ok there are a few odd moments of brilliance from the season but he was generally average from what I saw.

He can pass a ball 50 yards to feet or 5 yards to an opposing player which carved up the Blackpool defence.

Not good enough for a top 4 team - can see him at somewhere like Sunderland

if adam goes to spurs or liverpool, he will really be shown up. vastly over-rated, caught in possesion way too easily

No to Adam but a big yes to Parker.

Would offer us a bigger driving force instead of Barry. Sometimes we are too slow getting through midfield and Parker would solve this imo

BibbyBlue85 said:
No to Adam but a big yes to Parker.

Would offer us a bigger driving force instead of Barry. Sometimes we are too slow getting through midfield and Parker would solve this imo

Milner.

As squad players sure. Especially Parker. I'd prefer somebody younger to learn from De Jong and Toure etc but...

Parker would be a perfect player for those horrible away trips to Wolves when 'our player eez tired' from midweek matches in Russia.

If we're signing gary cahill we might as well fill the squad with average no marks. I suggest we bring dj campbell in with adam as well, and then go for a full on assault on birmingham

Squatter said:
As squad players sure. Especially Parker. I'd prefer somebody younger to learn from De Jong and Toure etc but...

Parker would be a perfect player for those horrible away trips to Wolves when 'our player eez tired' from midweek matches in Russia.

agree completley. Pick him up & use him on a rotation basis for games such as wolves, wigan, bolton in decemeber!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.