Charlie Adam

wayne71 said:
Roll On City said:
Bale is the biggest cheat diving **** in modern football, Ive seen it a few times now and calling it a horror challenge is far fetched, but that doesn't excuse the horrible tackles that pathetic talent-less Adam continually makes.

Ashley Young disagrees.

So does Nani

just shows that Bale is a little sook!! He tells everyone how badly injured than he ends playing a few days later!!! A miracle recovery?? He really is the coward and a cry baby who should grow a pair.

bluevengence said:
wayne71 said:
Roll On City said:
Bale is the biggest cheat diving **** in modern football, Ive seen it a few times now and calling it a horror challenge is far fetched, but that doesn't excuse the horrible tackles that pathetic talent-less Adam continually makes.

Ashley Young disagrees.

So does Nani

So does Suarez

spurspinter1 said:
blueandy1mac said:
Maybe I'll 'wise up' when the likes of Bale and Giggs (serial offender) and numerous others stop abusing the call up system. Their clubs supply all the medical evidence required to excuse them International duty, then miraculously they make a rapid recovery enabling them to play for the team that supplied all the 'evidence'.
Call me a cynic but after the first 50 times you see it happen, you lose faith.

He was injured, recovered from his injury and became able to start training. A player at the start of his pre season training may be fit to compete in a pre season friendly but they are not fit for an international tournament. You've seen this happen 50 times? That would be quite impressive as it's the first time I've seen a media backlash lapped up by morons about something that was standard procedure and was ok'd by all involved parties.

His ears were injured apparently

shadan1 said:
mcfcliam said:
The Scottish Joey Barton when it comes to corners.

Also a filthy fucking clogger.

-- Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:47 pm --

shadan1 said:
He's as bad as de Jong sometimes.

Not very subtle are you, rag?
Why would I support that scum team, I hate Manure so much, I don't know wheveryone thinks i'm a rag just because of that post.
Rag

daveduke67 said:
danburge82 said:
Ovo said:
So does Suarez
Fuck me, absolutely. Luis Suarez is the worst I've EVER seen! Closely followed by Arjen Robben.

Kevin Davis, Busquets, Motta, Drogba all bad too.

No - Micah Richards is the worst diver, not the most prolific, just really shit at it.
Micah doesn't dive

Cheadle Blue said:
What a horrible **** this bloke is. Apparently he nailed bale again yesterday. It was his "tackle" on david silva, that caused his ankle problems last season. How does this fucking moron get away with it. He should have been sent of at least twice against us last year. he's someone that i would never get tired of punching

Agree he horrible, but Bale loves to hightlight any bad tackle that comes his way.
So pair of twats in Beadys book

Adam is a dirty wee fucker, I'm glad Bale has spoken out. Hopefully he will get much more scrutinised now, by both referees and the media, because he has got away with it for too long now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.