-"Why?"
-"Because he stole all the stars in the sky and put them in your eyes"
cute-puppy-pictures-corny-pickup-line.jpg

Re: Chat up lines

peoffrey said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
peoffrey said:
What's your tactic, Casanova?

Charm and wit. The reason I was shocked is that this thread has generally been tongue in cheek, and to commit to what you believe is a "foolproof" plan for wooing the female on an internet forum (without a hint of irony) was a brave move.

Went right over my head! You'll notice on occasions that I struggle to pick up on certain things said in jest. People with a dry sense of humour often throw me in the real world.

-"Your Dad's a thief?"
-"Why?"

Try what I did poeffrey, sometimes random things JUST work (sometimes they don't) it's all about expectations and timing, you'll be taters deep in no time. Unless you're an ugly coont!

"I never use Chat up lines. With looks like mine I need paragraphs".

Liam,Bob and all you other youngsters out there; believe uncle Richfan, this is a winner!

peoffrey said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
peoffrey said:
What's your tactic, Casanova?

Charm and wit. The reason I was shocked is that this thread has generally been tongue in cheek, and to commit to what you believe is a "foolproof" plan for wooing the female on an internet forum (without a hint of irony) was a brave move.

Went right over my head! You'll notice on occasions that I struggle to pick up on certain things said in jest. People with a dry sense of humour often throw me in the real world.-"Your Dad's a thief?"
-"Why?"

Serious question - are you autistic?

Anyone seen the Dynamo swapping card mouth trick?

i do that now to a girl.

i ask them if i can have their number, but instead i say i'll take your number from you.

then i do that trick, those who've seen it will know what i mean.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.