Cheating on the balti pie

Thaksinssoldier

So I havent been happy lately with my beloved balti pie.

At the Wigan game I went to the food stall by the shop and they were out of baltis..the guy offered me the lamb bhuna pie.reluctantly I took one..oh my god they are awesome.later inside I had a balti but something had changed.

Has anyone else fallen for a minxy little lamb bhuna over a past love?

Thaksinssoldier said:
So I havent been happy lately with my beloved balti pie.

At the Wigan game I went to the food stall by the shop and they were out of baltis..the guy offered me the lamb bhuna pie.reluctantly I took one..oh my god they are awesome.later inside I had a balti but something had changed.

Has anyone else fallen for a minxy little lamb bhuna over a past love?

fickle fucker

I went up at half time to get my daughter a hotdog and fries, only to find out they had no fries! (its half time!) two weeks earlier they had burnt all the pies, not just over cooked them a bit they was black as fuck! I should of stayed in block 117 instead of this family stand shite!

Manchestercitychorlton said:
meat n potato every day of the week mate

Next game I make is wolves,will give this one a go.

And it's really,really annoying they won't take 50's in the ground,apparently legal tender isnt legal in our ground if u have no change and want a pie.

Thaksinssoldier said:

And it's really,really annoying they won't take 50's in the ground,apparently legal tender isnt legal in our ground if u have no change and want a pie.

Would you give your average manc £47 in change at a football ground who isnt sat in the posh bit........ ?

Thaksinssoldier said:

Fuck me i never buy food at ground but if i can get a pie and change from 50p im going to fill my boots ...haha i wish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.