Ched Evans

LoveCity

A blast from the past and I'm sure the name debate will start! But...

He is finally making a good career for himself at Sheffield United after a dodgy start. He's been shortlisted for the League One Player of the Year Award and apparently some Premier League clubs are showing interest in him. He's scored lots of goals this season and is the 2nd highest scorer in League One with 15 goals behind only the prolific Jordan Rhodes.

Still think the £3million we got for him was great business though! I doubt we'll get that much when Harry Bunn moves on even though Bunn has been even better at youth/reserve level. I think the first team appearances (Ched played 16 league games for us) quickly adds value to a player though, and a lot of our youngsters now don't get that chance because of the higher standards.

great to see him doing well.

ive always thought we had to sell a lot of our youngsters early.

we got them to a point and if they were not ready for the 1st team,sold on to further their career elsewhere.

i think evans wanted to move though,as he thought his chances were limited with the imminent arrival of quality players.i was a bit disappointed to see him throw in the towel so easy.

LoveCity said:
A blast from the past and I'm sure the name debate will start! But...

He is finally making a good career for himself at Sheffield United after a dodgy start. He's been shortlisted for the League One Player of the Year Award and apparently some Premier League clubs are showing interest in him. He's scored lots of goals this season and is the 2nd highest scorer in League One with 15 goals behind only the prolific Jordan Rhodes.

Still think the £3million we got for him was great business though! I doubt we'll get that much when Harry Bunn moves on even though Bunn has been even better at youth/reserve level. I think the first team appearances (Ched played 16 league games for us) quickly adds value to a player though, and a lot of our youngsters now don't get that chance because of the higher standards.

2 points that are believe state everything about why Sturridge left and Hughes is a coont

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.