Cheerleaders

SWP's back said:
Eccles Blue said:
Another week, another 'the atmosphere is rubbish thread'!!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I think I'll go back to bed!! ;-)
I think it's more of a "let's look at some cheerleader pictures" thread.

Yep, I probably jumped in too soon with my comment!! :-)

Having attended a Salford City Reds match the other week (a freebie) and seen their cheer leaders though I'm not sure it is for us!! Now a mixture of Vinnie (shirtless preferably) Zaba, Dzeko, Milner, Dunnie look alikes and I might relent. :-)

Hey, I'm old not dead!!!!

SWP's back said:
Eccles Blue said:
Another week, another 'the atmosphere is rubbish thread'!!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I think I'll go back to bed!! ;-)
I think it's more of a "let's look at some cheerleader pictures" thread.
quiet_you_picard.jpg

Anyway. Outrageous idea. I am determinedly opposed to semi-nekkid, svelte, lithesome females cavorting for the delight of pot-bellied, night-vision impaired, middle-aged blokes and I am unanimous in that. Look at this filth. Just look at it.
6ccb5bba-45fe-4bfc-a30f-b5e1e81231cc_Cheerleader-Replacements.gif

Cool idea, we can call them the mooners, but for that name they would have to be knickerless, it would be difficult but I'm sure I could cope with the scattered ass all around...

It doesn't matter as long as we have a stubborn manager obsessed with his one trick pony 44fucking 2 unless we see some boobies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.