Cheers Stevie

All the fucking little bitches in here who yet again can't let a "thanks" thread go by without a snide little ill-informed dig.

Good luck Stevie Ireland, I know you'll do the business at Villa. We should not be letting you go.

Good luck Superman. I'm a little gutted as I thought you were our future but hope you do well at Villa.

good luck stevie and i really do feel the change of club will do him a world of good its just a shame it wont be with us.

Gutted he's going, I really thought he might be one of our long term players that would become a legend at the club...Good luck at Villa and thanks for the occassional touches of football genius

Didsbury Dave said:
All the fucking little bitches in here who yet again can't let a "thanks" thread go by without a snide little ill-informed dig.

Good luck Stevie Ireland, I know you'll do the business at Villa. We should not be letting you go.

Absolutely.

Still and always will be one of my favourite players. City through and through gutted your going wish you best of luck Superman!!!

Good luck Stevie i hope you get the regular football you need and regain the form of 2008/9.

thanks for great service superman!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.