Chelsea 3rd December

Looking to get at least 2 tickets for this game. Anywhere in the City end would be great, there are 4 of us coming up from Scotland so 4 tickets would be ideal.

Cheers

I'm in the same boat as a few here, I've booked flights over with the family to catch Chelsea and Celtic - any chance of two tickets for me and my lad for the Chelsea game? anywhere will do.

Thanks

Adult Ticket available. East stand level 3 excellent view. I cant make game so happy to sell for £36 (seasoncard cost/19). Would need to pick up this week as im going away. Ta

Adult and Junior needed please if anyone can help - preferably family stand but anywhere will do! Please PM if can help. Thanks blues.

I'm in the same boat as a few here, I've booked flights over with the family to catch Chelsea and Celtic - any chance of two tickets for me and my lad for the Chelsea game? anywhere will do.

Thanks

I should of added that I'm happy to pick up 2 adult tickets if that's all that is available so doesn't have to be an adult and junior ticket...
Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.