Chelsea(A) - Post Match Thread

City 1 0 Chelsea TV

Fuck you Camel Gob
Fuck you Slippy Gee
Fuck you Glenda Hoddle
Fuck you Lamps
Fuck you you streak of piss presenting it who I can`t be arsed looking up your name

And if you watched it on NBC
Fuck you Le Seaux

I can smell the fear.

All of them pre match saying a straight forward win for Chelsea.
How wrong can you get lol

As my dad said (not a City fan), that was a Pep's Barca performance. Played at a speed that Chelsea couldn't and made them look bang average an chasing shadows. Could and should have been more, but a phenomenal win at the toughest fixture on the calendar. This run of form is the best I've ever seen a side in England play, we're making our opposition look like those teams in La Liga that you've never heard of. Buzzing

I'm not the one to get carried away but something tells me this result will be a catalyst to our season

The nice thing about this game, the venue, the opponents and the result it that it puts the niggling little doubts inside the heads of those teams we have to play! We have taken on a really solid side, stuffed 'em, and we are making inroads to outthinking the bus parkers too. it's stick, twist or shit time for teams next up!

I'm actually a bit overwhelmed by what I've just watched. That is such a complete performance, right up there with the 1-0 over united in 2012. Every single player was fantastic, even Otamendi (that's just for you @Dax777 ) although I nearly booted the TV when he gave away that foul at the end. :) If Delph can stay fit then we don't need to sign a left back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.