Chelsea away on sale

this isn't sold out yet is it? I had got tied up and was unable to buy ticket the last 24 hours and now cannot see it being offered on MCFC!

Yeah it should be fine mate, regards your bag the hotel next to your away entrance they used to let people leave bags there not sure about now though with the height of terrorism the way it is, i suppose as long as its not big like a holdall it'll be fine, i've seen fans with rucksacks before in the ground, but it might be worth asking first?
thanks had a look at the Chelsea Q and A and it looks ok
ta again

anyone any idea how long it would take to get back to Heathrow straight after the game?
ta in advance guys

10 mins back to Fulham Broadway, 10 mins District Line to Earls Court, 5 mins change to Piccadilly Line then roughly 30 mins to Heathrow, plus 5 min walk to whichever terminal you're after. About an hour in total, but allow for more.......

Hats off to Blues going to this one by the way. I hope Pellers plays the entire EDS side and tells the BBC to fuck off

I think we will struggle to sell this out.
The local supporters club near me has taken no tickets.
Half of the regular home and awayers that i know are giving it a miss.
Never known such lack of interest in a game - but then its fair to say that being in four competitions makes it dificult to afford to watch everygame!

The Chelsea trip will be the first domestic away game I've missed for a few years.

I would have given away the Rugby League World Club Challenge tickets I have for next Sunday if it had been a genuine fixture clash and not the result of BBC piss taking!

same here. its not just money its time. 3x prem teams away in a row? how odd!!!

Strangely, whilst it is a really busy period - living down south this has been easier for me than the normal run of games and it makes a pleasant change.

Chelsea and Wembley are 2 of my shortest trips and Kiev is just a question of getting to Heathrow 20 miles away. Love it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.