Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

I think the first 20 mins set the tone. We were just not at the races. Slightly better once Foden came on but overall deserved to lose.

We are conceding a lot of sloppy goals currently.

Very poor performances from the front 3, Cancelo and Mendy.

Just horrid. What a weak side to put out. Very disappointing indeed. Some personal horror shows also. Need I mention any names? No. Just the usual suspects.

Saw two careers end tonight and embarrassingly so, Sterling was pathetic and I use that word with remembering all he has done. 8 changes gave Chelsea a boost they never let go of. The management of this team today was bizarre, no regard to the fans who cannot be there who have suffered immense loss and hardship, it’s a fuckin fa cup semi final and we wanked it away, no well done Chelsea bollocks, wanked away, why the fuck does our keeper need a rest are u having a laugh.
Most annoyed I’ve been in fucking years.

This looked like a proper CL knock out game. I m so used to this kind of performances that I m not even angry anymore. Pep will do it again against PSG, I m sure of it. So we are left with PL, let s hope we don't sh*t the bed here as well.

One to forget very quickly!

Cancelo was looking like the answer now he looks average ferran poor Sterling drop of has been unbelievable seeing where he has been last few years and mendy needs to be shipped out this summer!

come midweek game can villa I’d have 3 or 4 youth players on the bench maybe one starting we need hunger today was so so poor!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.