Chelsea (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

If we’re being honest, none of the penalty shouts were actually penalties…

Don't particularly disagree. Both get given on other occasions though, which makes it a debate. The second in particular, where while unfortunate for the ball landing on his hand, he does then actually use his hand to guide the ball away. Which is enough to make it a penalty.

Last edited:
Rolls down Colwills arm and then uses his hand to push it away. 100% a penalty
We'd have been fuming if that was given against us at the other end. It gets stuck in between a body of players, he's tried to free his arm a bit as he moves his body, players don't run like penguins. I think it was fair enough.

Corruption live on tv.
But it won't be called out.
It's getting worse and worse every week.
Glad I sold my ticket.
Might not bother going again.
Nothing to do with the performance I've had a season ticket since 95 I can't take anymore var or blatant cheating by the officials to fuck us over and get the wall pushers arsenil or the rags at the top.
I've had enough
Jeeezzz you wouldn't have lasted long supporting us in the 80s 90s and 00s.
I'm off to off topic it's feckin nuts in here.

Nothing to say , tired of complaining this feels like a loss .

Sorry, but this is all on Pep, soon as I saw that team I knew we were fucked. Rest Stones and Bernardo in game vs Brentford. Why the fuck would you put Foden super glued to right touch line against Chelsea to accommodate Alvarez?

Title is gone , because arsenal and Liverpool will take some stopping.
I can’t really agree with posts like this. Nobody knows the condition Bernardo and Stones were in, that calls normally up to the sports scientists and physios.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.