Chelsea (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Far too many centre halves in possession in the last 3rd. Akanji is woeful in there as is Dias. Poor team selection exasperated by some woeful individual performances has cost us 2 points. Any more below par performances and its going to be a big ask to retain our title.

Disastrous result, it really does look like we want to do it the hard way this season. We made Chelsea look half decent and they fully deserved the draw.

Looks like we’re going to have to win at Anfield.
Will never happen. We could play the perfect game but every season we are fucked over by officials esp there. Expect Oliver/Taylor with Tierney/Pawson/Attwell on Var

Overall, a poor performance. Too many players not coming up to their usual standard. Still; take the draw, and get the hell out of dodge.
Yeah
Returning from a bruising win in Copenhagen told today. Back at it during the week and hopefully get that win v Brentford

That team selection cost us.

Twice against Chelsea he's picked the wrong team, a team so open to the counter. Things got better for us once Bernardo came on. Alvarez, Doku and Haaland together just doesn't really work, they're too sloppy on the ball. We need another midfielder to get their foot on the ball and move it quickly so they can do the damage in the final third.

Disappointing result and performance and pressure on the Brentford game now.

Given the refereeing I saw in both the Liverpool and City games, I'm absolutely sure how it's going to be there.
We know we will be playing 12 men , but its down to us to overcome the odds , we never go there and lie down and the Dippers the only chance of winning the league is by beating us , all the pressure is on them.
One title in 35 years and Klippety riding off into the sunset means this is their last chance of a title.

Normally I’m quite relaxed about results like this as I try not to let them get to me the same but this feels like a loss tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.