Chelsea (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

After some matches I get extremely annoyed when we drop points (Spurs at home for example) but I wasn’t quite as angry at the weekend. Yes it was disappointing, poor finishing, poor team setup and some poor individual performances meant we dropped points to a Chelsea side scrambling for form. It didn’t help that Sky got a guest pundit from LFC TV to co-commentate.

In short we were brutal first half but Haaland should have scored. Second half better especially once Chelsea sat back and Bernardo came on, after that only poor finishing denied us the points. I find it out that Diasi had an incredible performance yet better finishing or refereeing and we win anyway.

Looks like the wrong 3 players were missing for us (Stones, Bernardo and Grealish). Feels like we need at least one of them on the pitch every match from here on to control the tempo and cut off the counters.

Onto to Brentford now, hopefully Haaland removes that strange anomaly from his scoring record.
You could actually argue that better finishing and Chelsea could have won too so I think a draw was fair.

they had Thiago Silva, Fofana, Cucurella, Reece James who very well could be their starting back 4 actually. all out injured. plus Sanchez their number 1 keeper.

they had Thiago Silva, Fofana, Cucurella, Reece James who very well could be their starting back 4 actually. all out injured. plus Sanchez their number 1 keeper.
And we would have scored 4/5 had we not left our shooting boots in the changing room.
I don’t see your point.

Because we’re not cunts?
Because we recognize that both of them were good servants to the club?
Because both were respectful when scoring against us for their new clubs?
Because we are City fans who are above the petty bullshit thrown by others?

How many reasons do you need to show a little class and sportsmanship???
Amazing we slagged off the dipper fans for slaughtering Sterling when he went back to Anfield in our shirt, yet now he's left us on good terms, some think it's ok to do the same.

Amazing we slagged off the dipper fans for slaughtering Sterling when he went back to Anfield in our shirt, yet now he's left us on good terms, some think it's ok to do the same.

Oh I really don't think the way Raz was treated by some fans on Saturday can be properly compared to the treatment at Anfield on the rare occasions he played there. The entire ground was like a pack of baying wolves against him, every time. It was exactly as though a bloke had been jilted by his girl at the altar, and it went on for years.

They still had 5 England players and a 220m midfield duo, they are in a false position, them and Spurs are the best visitors at Fortress Etihad this season so far, they get it right next season they will challenge. And the conditions play a big part for me, twice we have played them in a monsoon to even up the skill levels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.