Chelsea (H) Post-Match Thread

KDB's sidestep and deflected shot got us back on track. Mahrez slipped between two and 'megged another sweetly slotting it into the corner to complete the comeback. Hope Sergio, David and Rodri aren't out long. My motm Fernandinho, where'd we be without his class and heart. That was City pretty near our best and I think the natural order of things when not undone by refs. Have come to the opinion it'd be one of our greatest achievements upsetting the rivals this year despite everything we're up against. Siege mentality, kinda the feeling of a free hit, think we'll relish this opportunity.

we wasted about ten chances to score goals. We were lucky that Chelsea was even worse. We didn’t deserve the three points.
Behave. We had more shots on target, more shots off target, more shots blocked, more key passes, more corners; what more do we need to do to deserve to win a game? We're not going to do a Watford against every opponent we play. And we're some way short of where we were in the last two seasons. But we certainly deserved the three points. Not sure how you can come to any other conclusion.

Last edited:
Normally I’d be over the moon after a win against tough opposition but VAR completely ruins everything for me. Salah is a knee offside if the line is drawn straight last week. But Sterling’s goal where no one would complain if it’s given is deemed offside on very strange basis.

It’s killing the game I love :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.