Chelsea (h) pre-match thread

Chelsea (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mum used to say get your ganzy on. I've since been told though that a ganzy was like a waistcoat?

Pep looks handsome, Pep looks smart
He is a fooking work of art
How we love Peps top of many colours

Chelsea will defend with 10 behind ball

1-0 City

My mum used to say get your ganzy on. I've since been told though that a ganzy was like a waistcoat?
A ganzy is a knitted jumper by fisherman wives. Every village had their own unique design knitted into the jumper. It is said the reason for this is if a fishing boat for example from Robins Hood Bay got caught out in bad weather and got washed up 10 miles down the coast ,you could identify where the men were from by their Ganzy .

Someone think up a song about his jumper,it deserves a song of it's own,reminds me of man at C&A

Benji Mendy went Hong Kong
To buy his boss a sweater
Pep banned him from the internet
And told him to get better

Sheik Mansour went to Hong Kong to bring back Benjamin Mendy,

Pep stayed behind going out of his mind in a jumper so fucking trendy.

It came to me in a dream, obviously divinely inspired...

Driver said Mendy’s well gone,
Popped over to Hong Kong,
Pep shouted did he ****,
Back home Benji snuck,
And we all sang about the jumper

It’s my magnum opus, really.

It is a corruption of the word Guernsey, i.e. like a Jersey, but with specific patterns, as has been remarked on.

This has probably been mentioned but I heard on the radio that Mike Dean has given out 99 red cards so could achieve a landmark 100 this weekend. Also, he's given out more red cards than anyone else and the two clubs he's given most to are... City and Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.