Chelsea (H) - Sat 17th Feb, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to be a little careful on Saturday. This lot are crap until they play a big side then tend to put some sort of performance in, proper tarty set of players club with no real backbone for a fight.

I feel very confident going into this game, Chelsea are sitting in 10th place for a reason.

They do have a couple of players who are a threat with the likes of Nkunku, Palmer and even Sterling...We have to be careful and wary of counter attacks.

Put our chances away and we'll win this game and comfortably.

I think it will be a tough game, but the momentum and home advantage will see us through.

Hearing that Erling’s grandma has died, RIP. Guess he may be a doubt for the weekend.
Thought she died on Saturday so unlikely to be a reason for missing another big game after so many recent absences. We need to put a tracker on their Argentinian midfielder as he controls everything. I expect Alvarez will replace Grealish or Bernardo for this one as we need creativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.