Chelsea (H)

Anyone have adult & child or 2 x adult for sale? Not for me but for a mate and his lad heading down from East Lothian. Flirt us a msg if anything going. Thanks

If someone has Two tickets for this game can they sort out @Djibrilshairdo first. I had Two as i'm away and my mate has sent them to someone else. I did say Djibril could have them. I've apologised.

Hi everybody,

I'm flying over from Belgium to attend the next home game against Chelsea on 17/2. A while ago I bought a ticket on the official ticket store and have the ticket in my ticket account. But now I see a better place available in the store. How can I exchange my bought ticket with that other one in the man city ticket store?

Thanks

Hi everybody,

I'm flying over from Belgium to attend the next home game against Chelsea on 17/2. A while ago I bought a ticket on the official ticket store and have the ticket in my ticket account. But now I see a better place available in the store. How can I exchange my bought ticket with that other one in the man city ticket store?

Thanks
You’d probably need to call supporter services (ticket office) if the other ticket is still available.

Nice win today! Appreciate this is a bit of a long shot. I am up in Manchester from South Wales next Sat (17th). Wife and daughter going to the AO arena for a concert. What are the chances of getting a spare ticket from someone outside the ground please? It’s a bit different to going into the Cardiff City ticket office on the day! Are there usually a few people looking to get rid of one? Guessing their digital so adds to the complexity! Any info/chances greatly appreciated. Thanks,
Lee.

Nice win today! Appreciate this is a bit of a long shot. I am up in Manchester from South Wales next Sat (17th). Wife and daughter going to the AO arena for a concert. What are the chances of getting a spare ticket from someone outside the ground please? It’s a bit different to going into the Cardiff City ticket office on the day! Are there usually a few people looking to get rid of one? Guessing their digital so adds to the complexity! Any info/chances greatly appreciated. Thanks,
Lee.
Unsure if it’ll be of any use to you or not but there will be numerous ones popping up in pockets on the website within the next few days. For example, there was ones available in 315 today too. If you’re a matchday member keep checking the website within the next few days and you’ll get one. Hope this helps

Did you do background checks on that guy to see if he's legit?

He only has 4 messages fella...That's not good.
Yeah, all good, so I’ve deleted my post. Cheers for messaging, though. Don’t have the ticket yet, but he’ll refund if his mate doesn’t sent it today. Apparently he had to change a load of his accounts (including Blue Moon), so he isn’t actually new on here, just has a new account. Anyways, we’ll see…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.