Chelsea (N) | FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Gutsy as fuck from the boys in blue. Dead on our feet but dug in big style, KDB channeling his inner Nigel DeJong there. A team of winners bouncing back after a heartbreaker in mid-week.

Love this team.

Good on Pep giving it large in the interview, call the cunts out, it’ll maybe change eventually.

Enjoy the win and a chance to recuperate ahead of the final push.

Not a great performance but a great amount of guts and spirit. Defence still seems vulnerable to a simple ball over the top, happened again today with Jackson. It will end up costing is if we don’t resolve this before now and the end of the season.

Still hats off to these players, dug in and got the job done.

Tears streaming down my face after that and a few sherries it must be said.

After all the media shit we copped post-Madrid; after the sheer exhaustion of the team after such a gruelling game; after watching my team so committed to today that one player was vomiting pitchside and everyone tried to do the right things even when their minds were willing, but their bodies weak.

Then Bernardo.

I can't type any more. I love these lads. I love City.

PS Don't let anyone tell you City twitter is better than the matchday forum for measured comment cos it ain't.

CTID

Last edited:
Well said Pep. The decision to put this tie a day earlier was either corrupt or fckin stupid
The only good thing to come out of this semi final now is that we can relax and watch the one tomorrow. Of course I will be willing Coventry to win. On the other hand if they don’t another Final against that lot from over there and the chance to do the same will be quite satisfying.

But the problem is he’ll get called out for it when he’s correct the bias from the hacks and social media will go into overdrive but pep isn’t just talking about City that could have been any other club playing Wednesday night after ET and pens then Saturday ..
tbf atm it is fans of non league clubs fewmin.

As great and funny as his rant was, with the midweek anouncement any comment from a prem mamnager is gonna be on the wrong emd of any fans from level 2-10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.