Chelsea (N) | FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

I am absolutely blazing mad at Micah Richards and I never, ever, ever thought I would say that!! It was so blooming obvious he was disappointed that Chelsea lost. I don’t often lose it but I’ve just shouted at the TV and told him exactly what I think of him!!!
Completely agree with you. From a former City player to look that gutted at City losing. Gone down in my estimations. Pep's rant though was fabulous and completely justified. CTID

As much as we didn't deserve to go put midweek, we didn't deserve to go through there. We should have got smacked 4/5-1 there and could have no complaints. Reality is that wasn't all down to fatigue and the aftermath if the Madrid game.bwe showed problems we've had all season long once more but I'm happy to write it all down to midweek and gleefully take that final spot.

Well done Pep on having a rant about that. He knows it will get mocked if he does it when we lose even though the result is irrelevant to the point, we win so he can go in on them all guns blazing. Made his point.

We will have to find a way to improve for the last few games but looking forward to yet another wembley final. Come on coventry!

Thought we rode our luck a bit , but after Weds hey fucking ho !
The boys did great digging in for that result , when at times they looked dead on their feet.
Never underestimate this team of Blue bastards :-)

It was a tough watch at times and we were clearly running on empty. The team, Pep and coaching staff deserve a huge amount of credit to pull that off after midweek.
I do wish we would shoot at the goal a bit more rather than just try to pass it into the net. Yet again players were spurning chances to shot first time. Added to that surely there is a set piece coach somewhere who can sort our corners out, it's madness how frequently they don't go anywhere near one of our own team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.