Chelsea (N) | FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

We won a game today the way other teams beat us…played worse than the opposition, who squandered their chances, and got done by a sucker punch on one of the few real chances they had to score!

Warriors!!! Every single one of them

What an unbelievable effort when it was obvious after about 20 minutes that there was nothing in the tank

You could see what it meant to the players and Pep. They know full well that they pulled off something special today

Red bastard didn't take it to well. Loved every minute even thi nearly
How on earth did Pep get this starting 11 on the pitch in the first place should have been the first question by Gary Lineker, Every one of the City players could have said NO I am not feeling well enough and I need a rest,
I would take the whole Squad to Abu Dhabi in the morning for some sun and rest and good food and fly back on Wednesday,

The only thing worth talking about was the result, not the stats, 1.0 to City who now play in the final
Fucking amazing result

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.