Chelsea (N) | FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

How on earth did Pep get this starting 11 on the pitch in the first place should have been the first question by Gary Lineker, Every one of the City players could have said NO I am not feeling well enough and I need a rest,
I would take the whole Squad to Abu Dhabi in the morning for some sun and rest and good food and fly back on Wednesday,

The only thing worth talking about was the result, not the stats, 1.0 to City who now play in the final
I loved the way Pep gave the football authorities and the TV companies both barrels after the game.

He was 100% right in what he said, why wasn’t our semi-final on the Sunday?

After watching today, I think Pep has got one more extension and one last great attacking team in him. Haaland up top, four tricksy little fuckers swapping positions behind him. He must be buzzing more than we are how much they're prepared to fight for him.

We were awful today. No energy (no surprise). Could have been a pen and a good job Jackson is shit.
Who fucking cares. We're in the final.
Maybe a chance to beat the red cunts if Coventry slip up.
It's also a good job Ortega kept us at 0-0.
I hope that the knock he got isn't anything much and also that he starts in the final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.