Chelsea Thread - 2023/24

With these losses plus worse predicted next year surely they are certain to face minimum 10 point deduction or relegation ?

Plus they are still under investigation for off the book payments to agents etc under the last owner. Which despite not getting the press or dressing up ours do are of similar nature if not worse and we keep getting told of guilty we could be relegated.

How would a Chelsea survive if they run up losses like this if relegated ?

If I was them I would also be worrying about stadium revenue in the championship. So many clubs in London competing for fans. Less corporate appeal now a small and outdated stadium relative to their recent success.

What would relegation or administration say about PSR FFP and the Premier League ?
you missed the goverment washing abramovich's loan/ owner funding

Chelsea will survive any punishment imo. Just like we would.

But the rules are a joke imo. It seems to me that the PL have set up a LAZY set of rules/ process/ policies that allow clubs to walk themselves into major trouble instead of protecting them.

The PL are , or should be, an embarrassment to the UK people. As are PIGMOL. There should be a massive effort to protect integrity and not the stupid talk of tradition and history.

"Best league in the world" is bollix (or will be when they destroy it)

Chelsea are part of the cartel click and have been useful taking points of us whilst not threatening to take a CL place. They will get the kid gloves treatment.

They won’t go bust but a fire sale of all their players is on the cards. Well done, Todd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.