Chelsea Thread - 2023/24

The penalty debacle last night shows an immense lack of unity amongst the squad, that just wouldn’t happen under Pep. It was one of the biggest embarrassments In football I’ve ever seen, shame on those players, the toxicity is clear to see.
It wasn’t a little shove from Palmer on Jackson was it and they didn’t seem to interact after the pen.

It looked farcical. Good luck to Palmer going on; he's going to need it dealing with some of those characters. This is where Pochettino needs to step in and deal firmly with the likes of Jackson and Madueke.
I just think the Chav’s don’t have a unified squad, bunch of individuals who seemingly don’t particularly like each other. It probably reflects the city of London, it’s not even a nice place to visit anymore, so divisive.

Would this be the same club whose keeper refused to go off? Same shit, different day
We had our own when Tevez refused to go on as sub in a CL match under Bobby Manc. We were talking about it yesterday, it just wouldn’t happen under Pep, Poch was so uncomfortable watching it, not sure he has his squad completely together.

Would this be the same club whose keeper refused to go off? Same shit, different day
Yep and I’m still convinced that if Willy had come on that day we would not have won that penalty shootout. Chelsea manager made the right call that day and none of his shitbag players backed him up thus costing them a trophy, every City fan in the Stadium that day must have feared the worst when they saw Willy was about to come on, toxic fuckers, hope they’re the same on Saturday.

These will be our biggest challenge on the run in. Rather play Madrid than these.

Just something about Chelsea that we struggle with. I also see this as our most physical team to play & could cause us an injury or 2

I can see pep making a few changes for this game. Prem & champs league the priority

:-(

Just heard Stefan on talksport something about Chelsea and hotels they own dodgy dealings to avoid ffp. I didn’t catch it all tho.

On the penalty thing. I’ve seen legends and proper serial winners fight over stupid shit. It’s in the heat of the moment and all forgotten soon after. Here is Ballack and Drogba fighting over a freekick. Not even a penalty. A freekick.

Poch said last time Sterling tried to take the pen off Palmer that they could figure it out amongst themselves. That was a mistake. There should always be a designated penalty taker and I’m glad Poch has made that clear now.

These will be our biggest challenge on the run in. Rather play Madrid than these.

Just something about Chelsea that we struggle with. I also see this as our most physical team to play & could cause us an injury or 2

I can see pep making a few changes for this game. Prem & champs league the priority

:-(
Just listened to Noel G on the talkssport clip. Summed it up precisely when he said "this lot always turn up against us'. They have this season, they are the cup draw we didn't want after the battle with Real, and playing on Saturday immediately disadvantages us, plus none of their fans or players have to travel away overnight. I am not hopeful on this one, they will be buoyed up after that stonking scoreline last night. - I mean wtaf Everton???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.