Chelsea vs City Post Match Thread

I still stand by it... We did not help ourselves but our injuries were almost surgical in how bad they hit us from mid nov to end of jan-mid feb.
Of course we have to accept that as it is part of the game/sods law etc but damn it did hit us badly.

I could go into more detail but we have done it to death, now is the time to just get the fuck behind the team.
Indeed. Plenty still to play for.

I still stand by it... We did not help ourselves but our injuries were almost surgical in how bad they hit us from mid nov to end of jan-mid feb.
Of course we have to accept that as it is part of the game/sods law etc but damn it did hit us badly.

I could go into more detail but we have done it to death, now is the time to just get the fuck behind the team.
Aye....now is not the time for wringing of hands, but more for cheering the boys on......as my Gran would sing...."Who said City couldn't play football?"

Very good team performance, again. There were times when we were toying them today. You almost felt sorry for them. Almost.

Seems we've finally woken up.

Anything can happen now.

Chelsea was awful. No leadership. It was a meaningless end of season game for them, but where was the pride. Wouldn't have happened in Lampard and JT's day.

City outplayed them, but Newcastle will be very different

KDB, Nasri and Aguero - great understanding. Add Dave into the mix for CL and we're sorted.

Also Good to see Kelechi get five minutes and that the others wanted to involve him. Opposite of Wilf.

Great performance once we got going but defence still gives me palpitations although it got better after a shaky start.

KDB, Sergio, Samir and Yaya all brilliant. If only Navas had the end product at the end of his runs he'd be a world beater.

Sergio is a fucking legend and KDB will be one.

And you Joe lad.

Have we taken what Leicester have in the last five games? Loving it right now and everything's clicking. Bring on Madrid!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.