Chelsea Waiting List

bluecityste

Hi guys,

Has anyone been able to get onto the waiting list section to buy tickets for Sunday?

I only registered yesterday, so guessing that I would be in batch 2 of the waiting list (released at 1pm) but I can't get past the first screen as all options are 'grayed' out.

Any help would be appreciated, been on hold for 40 minutes to the ticket office so far....

Mate you need to keep trying the club. The waiting list was only due to holding tickets back if the test event failed. Now its been a succcess thousands of tickets have become available and the waiting list now defunct.

You will be able to buy a ticket

Hope someone else can confirm this, but that is my understanding.

Mate you need to keep trying the club. The waiting list was only due to holding tickets back if the test event failed. Now its been a succcess thousands of tickets have become available and the waiting list now defunct.

You will be able to buy a ticket

Hope someone else can confirm this, but that is my understanding.

There's certainly not 'thousands' of tickets left. The waiting list was people who guaranteed they wanted a ticket. There are a few hundred left at most and they will sell very quickly

There's certainly not 'thousands' of tickets left. The waiting list was people who guaranteed they wanted a ticket. There are a few hundred left at most and they will sell very quickly

There are about 781 tickets left if the seat counter on the Ticket site is accurate. Selling quickly today by the look of things.

Plenty of tickets left on the OS this morning - may struggle to sell out tbh.

Most of the blocks only have 3 or 4 seats left in them. Only 4 with between 40 and 60 seats left.

Nice one Worsley, looks like it's gonna be a full house

Cheers - nearly 40 years of age and I am counting seats on a seat planner all morning. Must get a life. Block 307 had 40 left an hour ago - now 36! for those that care.

I am really excited to see our wonderful ground full on Sunday!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.