Chicken or the egg?

The chicken has an enzime in the egg which is soft but protects the feotus inside and that can only be created by a chicken

bluemooncol said:
The chicken has an enzime in the egg which is soft but protects the feotus inside and that can only be created by a chicken

I was almost convinced by this but then I realised that you couldn't spell enzyme.

Anyway; is this enzyme restricted to chickens? What about other birds? What about egg-laying mammals like the duck-billed ferdinand (sorry, platypus)?

There you go professor; explain that! ;)

Lavinda Past said:
bluemooncol said:

I was almost convinced by this but then I realised that you couldn't spell enzyme.

Anyway; is this enzyme restricted to chickens? What about other birds? What about egg-laying mammals like the duck-billed ferdinand (sorry, platypus)?

There you go professor; explain that! ;)

the protein necessary to create the eggshell was found exclusively in the ovaries of the chicken, i do not know what it evolved from and am unsure as to what the other eggs are made from but the chicken came first before its egg, i can't believe how much you forget when you've finished school

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.