Chicken Skin

paphos-mcfc said:
wayne71 said:
Well cooked crispy streaky bacon is my favourite, nicest I had was in Italy cooked on a griddle with olive oil.

Might have been Pancetta m8, treated differently

either way, perfect with roast chicken. butter under the skin. drape it with pancetta/bacon. pour olive oil over that. stuff with chunks of lemon. roast in a deep pot. live a little.

bizzbo said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Might have been Pancetta m8, treated differently

either way, perfect with roast chicken. butter under the skin. drape it with pancetta/bacon. pour olive oil over that. stuff with chunks of lemon. roast in a deep pot. live a little.

Yes, add a glass (or bottle) of red wine and its a perfect meal :)

Chicken skin, Bacon fat, crunchy steak. Anything that has something in it that isn't supposed to be there, frankly, puts me right off whatever I was eating.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Chicken skin, Bacon fat, crunchy steak. Anything that has something in it that isn't supposed to be there, frankly, puts me right off whatever I was eating.

Bah stick to yer maccy d's, bloody heathens.

MCFC-alan88 said:

berger1985 said:
Just the thought makes me feel like up chucking.

Do you also like your sandwiches decrusted by any chance? ;)

Lol. Bit of a difference. I love the crust, especially toasted. Shame there are only two slices in a pack!

Im a very fussy eater, actually, just a plain jane.

Maybe its 'cos I dont much care for meat/skin on a bone ;)

berger1985 said:
Lol. Bit of a difference. I love the crust, especially toasted. Shame there are only two slices in a pack!

Im a very fussy eater, actually, just a plain jane.

Maybe its 'cos I dont much care for meat/skin on a bone ;)

I'm fussy aswell. Always have been.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.