Children Smoking

LCBblue

I was in town earlier and was just casually walking down the steet when my eyes came across a set of youths ranging from 8 - 14 perhaps. Some were smoking, but what really drew my attention was that of a runty, ill-dressed child who was definitely one of the younger of the group, maybe 9 or 10, was smoking!

Now, there are maybe two things wrong with this; what type of parent let's their child into town at the age of 8 or 9? Or 10, even 11? Secondly, how wise can a pre-teen boy be about smoking and the dangers of it? Surely the parent/guardian whoever it is would know of the issue? How could they let that happen?

Obviously some parents on here, what do you make of that?

When I was that age I knew smoking was wrong and against the law just like drinking not because my parents told me but because its common sence, I think parents get too much of the blame these days parents can't have a constant 24 hour watch over their children they need to work and let their kids lead a life outside the house they can't be expeced to have their children on a 24 hour surveillance all the time but can teach their kids right from wrong.

All these underaged drinkers/smokers clearly know they are breaking the law so fuck em let em do what they want they'll die young and probably grow up to be dirty little scrote drop outs as they don't give 2 shites about breaking the law.

Parents who ALLOW their children to behave like this should be locked up and given the snip or have their tubes tied (depending on the sex obviously) as if they can't control what comes flying out of them then they shouldn't be allowed to have kids.

About 15 years ago I was walking down by my local off license and a group of 8-10 year olds were stood outside smoking their cigs and demanded I give them my coat. Nowt new about it.

Joycee Banercheck said:
About 15 years ago I was walking down by my local off license and a group of 8-10 year olds were stood outside smoking their cigs and demanded I give them my coat. Nowt new about it.

I know there's nothing knew about it. Just pointing out what I saw today and how it shocked me, not seen something like that before.

Do you walk about the streets blindfolded ?

There has always been some little scrotes smoking at a young age, it makes them hard you know.

A lot of kids will try it because of peer pressure but usually dislike it or like my own daughter get caught and punished and dont do it again, but unless the government make fags totaly illegal it will always be the case.

I smoke myself but only started at 19 for some odd reason, never smoked a single fag before then, I'm unsure as to how I came to start now myself.

LCBblue said:
Joycee Banercheck said:

I know there's nothing knew about it. Just pointing out what I saw today and how it shocked me, not seen something like that before.
Oh you'll be shocked more than that throughout your life, mate.

I don't think there is a legal minimum age to smoke. You just can't buy them under 18.

I don't think there is a legal minimum age to smoke. You just can't buy them under 18.

i see this kind of thing every day when kids are walking past my house on the way to school.

The teachers even see them smoking but they dont do anything about it.

It has to be down to the parents - were else are they getting the money from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.