Chinese OSCs inc. Shenzhen Blues + Sun Jihai + China tours

I would say it is a different era here, but I'd be wrong. You see many boys in blue here, and tired looking guards. I think one day things will change, just not yet. It is a beautiful country, like all countries there are problems - here they tend to be swept away...

Might be in China soon enough. Our Blue Moon Rising plane is in Hk according to Blues and was at Chengdu, where there is a huge meeting of Chinese Super League officals.

http://ja.flightaware.com/live/flight/A6EYE

曼城香港球迷會 MCFC Supporters Club HK
‪#‎午間曼新聞‬
[野生捕獲曼城號]
曼城專機係今朝大約零晨時份降落香港國際機場。其實曼城專機已經唔係第一次黎香港喇,不過今朝我地就有特派記者幫我地影左幾張相。

曼城專機就緊係由我地心口嗰間etihad airways, 阿聯酋 阿提哈德航空擁有架啦。
機型係空中巴士A330-243
編號A6-EYE

對飛機有認識嘅城迷可以幫手再介紹下wo

*Thank You 不記名特派記者
跟實我地,實有好野睇
你估淨係copy 新聞咁簡單

‪#‎午間曼新聞‬
[Wild-caught Manchester City]
Manchester City here today about early morning landing at Hong Kong International Airport. Manchester City here is not the first time Hong Kong Lai la, but now I have left a few photos of the correspondents to shadow me.

Manchester City here fast by my inner mouth came to Etihad Airways, U.A.E.: Etihad Airways has.
Models of the Airbus A330-243
Item A6-EYE

Aircraft knew her fans can help you introduce the next Wo

*Thank You anonymous correspondents
I, there is indeed a good wild look
You only copy the news so simple

Played the locals midday twice at five a side in jakarta Indonesia. British vs jakartans. They battered us. It was boiling hot and we were knackered by half time. Great lads. Met a blue in bali who rides an oj. Saw my shirt and shouted AGUEROO then gave me a free ride to the airport!

Might be in China soon enough. Our Blue Moon Rising plane is in Hk according to Blues and was at Chengdu, where there is a huge meeting of Chinese Super League officals.

‪#‎午間曼新聞‬
[野生捕獲曼城號]

機型係空中巴士A330-243
編號A6-EYE

對飛機有認識嘅城迷可以幫手再介紹下wo

*Thank You 不記名特派記者
跟實我地,實有好野睇
你估淨係copy 新聞咁簡單

‪#‎午間曼新聞‬
Manchester City here today about early morning landing at Hong Kong International Airport. Manchester City here is not the first time Hong Kong Lai la, but now I have left a few photos of the correspondents to shadow me.

Manchester City here fast by my inner mouth came to Etihad Airways, U.A.E.: Etihad Airways has.
Item A6-EYE

"Manchester City here fast by my inner mouth came to Etihad Airways"

Love it.

Seriously - is there a financial conflict between getting people to support any new clubs of ours and taking away potential business for the mother club? Or is it all cunningly planned in by the Chairman?

"Manchester City here fast by my inner mouth came to Etihad Airways"

Love it.

Seriously - is there a financial conflict between getting people to support any new clubs of ours and taking away potential business for the mother club? Or is it all cunningly planned in by the Chairman?

Doesn´t matter to CFG if a NYCFC fan in New York support Liverpool,City or whatever really.. What matters is that he buys NYCFC tickets and merchandise

‪#‎午間曼新聞‬
[野生捕獲曼城號]

機型係空中巴士A330-243
編號A6-EYE

對飛機有認識嘅城迷可以幫手再介紹下wo

*Thank You 不記名特派記者
跟實我地,實有好野睇
你估淨係copy 新聞咁簡單

‪#‎午間曼新聞‬

Item A6-EYE

The China league is very risky with its history of matchfixing. Being Chengdu, I hope CFG is not looking into Chengdu Blades. It's been twice relegated in separate campaigns for matchfixing including during Sun JiHai's season.

I would look into South Korea or the less market saturated Singapore league.

The potential here is monumnetal, and a CFG-backed venture, overseen by experienced and reliable foreigners with purity at heart could ruin any need for fixing in the future and stabilise the league, possibly with further outsiders looking at the Chinese market...

The potential here is monumnetal, and a CFG-backed venture, overseen by experienced and reliable foreigners with purity at heart could ruin any need for fixing in the future and stabilise the league, possibly with further outsiders looking at the Chinese market...

Wouldn't a powerhouse team supported by more money than the others put together encourage the other teams to fix matches in order to keep up, rather than discourage them?

Wouldn't a powerhouse team supported by more money than the others put together encourage the other teams to fix matches in order to keep up, rather than discourage them?

Dalian Wanda FC is owned by a guy worth about $24bn.. Same guy bought a stake in Athletico Madrid last year
Plenty of money in China nowadays.

That's a very negative light on your torch. I think by setting an example, leading the field and wanting to win, would encourage other clubs to seek new methods of player development, stadium support capture and the seeking of financial support.

There's lots of support growing for the game here. In Dongguan city, the township of Nancheng just had two new seven-a-side football centres open, two 11-a-side pitches - and in Houjie township, two brand new 8-a-side pitches. There's an 11-a-side effort being resurfaced and many coaching opportunities springing up. China wants football players to rival their homegrown basketball talent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.