China to come off the petrodollar

brass neck

There are some pretty big implications to this. Lots off stuff out there. This is a pretty good amature take on it. I've seen a lot of more professional reports but this has better historical context and talks about potential implications a bit more.

This is a link so some other posters can find it for themselves. That way it stands more chance of being true. Seal of approval and all that.

This is Max Keisers take on it. Obviously...this is on RT so therefore just not true at all as everything they report on is simply Kremlin propaganda and nothing more. Here Max K adds Saudi to the breakaway. I don't know where that's up to as this is an older clip but if they do go then we're screwed!

Apparently Saddam was planning to do the same and look what happened to him..............

The Dollar is being propped up by its status as the world reserve. It won't take much for it to crash. Be warned. That country will stop at nothing to save it's arse. This has almighty implications.

Ok. If we promise we are warned will you promise to not start any new threads for a couple of days?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.