Chinese buffet

Goats left knee

Afternoon peoples. Over in a few weeks, what’s your best recommendation for a City centre buffet?
Have been to tops on Portland St and thought it was nice, pricey though, reviews not great on Google though.

I honestly don't get the buffet style restaurants. Food that really should be served fresh, all piled up under heat lamps, for not much less than a decent proper restaurant.

Each to their own and all that ...

I honestly don't get the buffet style restaurants. Food that really should be served fresh, all piled up under heat lamps, for not much less than a decent proper restaurant.

Each to their own and all that ...

The attraction is probably gluttony, it's telling how many morbidly obese people attend these restaurants.

Depends on the restaurant, you can get food cooked fresh to order like steak or fish, and Brazilian style restaurants come round with the meat skewer.

@Goats left knee

I'd avoid Chinese buffets as the food is usually subpar and with the amount of belly bloating MSG in the food makes a buffet pointless. Go for a decent Chinese restaurant or a world buffet instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.