Chinese Floods

BlueAnorak

Biblical.
Hunnan is also a Chinese bread basket province so I think we can say the Chinese harvest will be ruined and they will shortly be trying to buy crop futures on the worlds agricultural markets.

The videos of the underground were scary as fuck. Although like some of the disasters in America, I hope it puts pressure on them to take climate change more seriously. Last year they brought three times as much coal power online as the rest of the world combined.

Reactions: mat
Biblical.
Hunnan is also a Chinese bread basket province so I think we can say the Chinese harvest will be ruined and they will shortly be trying to buy crop futures on the worlds agricultural markets.
Which products should we stock up on before the daigou buy them all
I remember they were buying all the baby milk in Australia before causing the Australian mothers unable to feed their babies.

They've pushed very hard with dam building, and been warned repeatedly that they were disrupting the natural formations that absorped heavy rainfalls and spread it between rivers and lakes.

It's bloody awful what's happened. I can't imagine how horrendous it might be dying like that. :-(

First I've heard of this.

:(

Looks like Mother Nature is fighting back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.