Chipped Xbox

ChesterRdBlue

Are there many people with this done? I'm thinking of doing mine and understand the cons are you lose Xbox live. Is it easy enough to do yourself, and if not where would I get it done? Are the games easy enough to get hold of? I'm Sick of paying for and renting shit games.

I havent got it done as I only play two games so don't see the advantage for me. But I have loads of mates you go to some guy called "chipper" who chips the xbox but also sells the games £2 a go, you can also keep Xbox Live you just lose it every now and then when microsoft do an update but the guy has a counter update which usually he does for free so you can keep online.

I had my old xbox chipped before it broke. It was brilliant all the new titles cost me 4quid a pop instead of 40. I loved it and I never got banned from xbox live.

I've done it.

I download my games myself. Get TCIB on here to give you an invite to his site. You'll get the games off there.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.modtraders.co.uk/xecuter-ck3-lite-super-bundle-2.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.modtraders.co.uk/xecuter-ck3 ... dle-2.html</a>

Buy that or the CK3 lite

You'll find guides online

If you dont play your games before the release date you should be ok to go on xbox live.

Look for a shop that does xbox repairs they usually do flash , should cost you @£40 .

Get a youtube tuturial on how to do your own games , it's easy and you can buy 25 discs for a £10.

Cheers mate, PMd you.

I've just been looking around and it looks easy enough to chip it, but if anyone can fuck it up I can.

-- Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:13 am --

Does anybody know where I can buy a pre chipped xbox, been searching everywhere on the net and nothing comes up, some guy was selling one on gumtree, but the ad must have got removed. Ideally I'd like to have a chipped one that's not connected to live for playing chipped games on and if they're any good will buy the proper version for the unchipped console to play live..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.