Chris Drysdale (aka Dryer) RIP | GoFundMe link added (p11)

RIP Chris. Didn't know him personally but judging by those social media posts, he was a massive person in a lot of people's lives.

Reach out to those around you, blues. There are some absolute cunts in this world who don't care, but you'll find just as many good people who do. No problem is worth your life and nobody is immune from mental health problems.

Very sad news - I guess he just wanted the pain to go away. I hope he is at peace now. Condolences to his friends and relatives - this must be devastating for them. God bless blue.

RIP Chris, really horrible disease, if anyone has a broken bone they get sympathy and attention, a broken mind doesn’t get the same level of empathy. My dear mum had depression for many years, thankfully her last 30 years on this planet were aided by medication and analysis which helped her to live a normal life.

It’s so sad to see what’s happened to Chris, truly tragic, thoughts with his family and friends.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.