Chris Smalling

Fair enough. I asked as I have never heard any of his life outside of football, so wondered if you knew anything.

friend said:
Fair enough. I asked as I have never heard any of his life outside of football, so wondered if you knew anything.

Not really, but if you ask me, if a player can keep that aspect of his life a secret then he must be doing something correct.

kiran111 said:
friend said:
How so? Do you know him?

Nah only kiddin, he played ok...ish last night. Saw the mazy run he made through the centre of the Marseille midfield.
I also saw alot of misplaced passes and long balls that went sailing out of play. A bit like that tosser Wes Brown when he was first muted as the new Bobby Moore - early fookin days imo - he´s played against 1 striker most of the time recently AND had Vidic for company

mike channon´s windmill said:
kiran111 said:
Nah only kiddin, he played ok...ish last night. Saw the mazy run he made through the centre of the Marseille midfield.
I also saw alot of misplaced passes and long balls that went sailing out of play. A bit like that tosser Wes Brown when he was first muted as the new Bobby Moore - early fookin days imo - he´s played against 1 striker most of the time recently AND had Vidic for company

I agree,however,my point being,he isn't quite the bag of sh1te toss pot some on here had prematurely judged him to be.As for Brown,i don't know how that cnut has got away with it for so long..... and ahead of Micah,and others,in the international set up.......

mike channon´s windmill said:
kiran111 said:
Yeah, the same Vidic that he actually played better than on the day.

He wasn't perfect, no, but he in no way looked out of place in a very solid defense.

Smalling and Hernandez have been good signings for them to balance out the sheer dreadfulness of Bebe and Obertan. Hernandez is a bit overrated (does very little against big clubs and is best used as an impact sub) but for what they paid a good buy. Smalling I expected to bomb hard for a while but has settled in fast there and has done very well as Camel's deputy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.