Christmas fixtures

Bluekiwi

Team supported
Manchester City (from 1955) & Adelaide Crows (AFL)
A bit unfair on 18 EPL teams that they only got two days between games whereas the scousers and Swansea got an extra day.

I am now beginning to agree that there is too much football over the xmas period, after watching us and other teams look tired and yes it is easier to get injurys, i think it time for a change, as much as i love football on boxing day, also we have to look at the cost of going to matchs over xmas and new year its a lot of money when buying 4 tickets and travel to 4-5 games. that is all.

citytill1die84 said:
Yes and now both Swansea and Liverpool get a days less rest.
Correct. All the PL sides will play 3 games in a week (friday-sunday/monday-thursday). No advantage to Liverpool or Swansea. The agenda thread is upstairs, by the way!

waspish said:
Yep they should just do without 1 fixture this time of the year it will make a big difference

I think it's just the way Christmas and New Year fell this year and I believe that a heavy schedule (3 games in a week) is great for the fans
We're the ones who get dicked about with fixture changes, so to play when the majority of supporters are on holiday is a good thing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.